[App_rpt-users] Finally, GPIO signals on a USB device!!!

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 02:08:42 UTC 2010

Yes, it is the current version in SVN. Its committed. My brain in pretty much fried
at the moment. Perhaps I should be committed as well :-).

P.S. I was under the impression that there was already a way of setting a channel
variable from the Asterisk CLI, but a very brief glance a few moments ago did not
turn anything up. Do any of you know a way of doing it?? If not I should have included
that, as it would really be cool to be able to set stuff from external Linux processes.

JIM