[App_rpt-users] Finally, GPIO signals on a USB device!!!

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Sun Oct 10 02:18:32 UTC 2010

> P.S. I was under the impression that there was already a way of setting a
> channel
> variable from the Asterisk CLI, but a very brief glance a few moments ago
> did not
> turn anything up. Do any of you know a way of doing it??

Hmm that's a good question, I just poked around on my 1.6 box because it
seems like they included something like that with 1.6, not sure on 1.4 but
nonetheless I'm not turning up anything either.

Don't think it's possible... but I could be wrong

Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX
Johnson City, TN EM86
http://www.k1lnx.net
PSTN: 423-665-9367