[App_rpt-users] Finally, GPIO signals on a USB device!!!

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:52:02 UTC 2010

Yes, that *is* a good point. wget on Limey Linux doesnt support
https:, but curl does. Steve didnt think (rather logically so) that it
was necessary to go to the trouble of making wget do that when
curl works perfectly well.

Sorry for overlooking this in the instructions. I should have taken this
info consideration as part of the cut-over from http to https on 8/15.
I will fix the docs to reflect this.

btw, I already re-built the 2065/2066 node image and Marshall already
has the link to download it and burn it onto a flash.

JIM