[App_rpt-users] e/l un-authorized

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:48:04 UTC 2010

The astdb has been NOTHING other then a serious RPITA (Royal Pain In The You-Know-Where)
ever since it has been used by chan_echolink. It has caused (and continues to cause) endless stupid
problems, and I think its about that that I come up with some other way of doing what needs to
be done that doesnt involve it.

JIM WB6NIL