[App_rpt-users] Confirmation of disconnection, DTMF function lists

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Tue Oct 19 04:26:32 UTC 2010

	Hi all,

	When I had my node connected to yours the other day, I noticed there was
no confirmation of disconnection when I disconnected. That was a bit
disconcerting.  I think it's important to have positive confirmation of
disconnection as well as connection.  Could this be added easily? I'm still
quite the newbie to asterisk and app_rpt, so I don't know.

	I also noticed on the website that the DTMF function lists don't seem to
be available to anyone not logged in, even if that option has been selected in
the node configuration. Is there any possibility of having this available to
those who are not logged in or who do not have accounts?

	I'm happy to say that node 2392 seems to be purring along as I would
expect it to do, now that the hardware is stable. :D Now I have to convince
myself to build a cable for my IC-706 and try it out as a remote base at some
point. I already have a second node assignment for experimentation. :D

	8-Dale
--
I can handle complexity.  It's the simple things that confound me.
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply. 73, from N7PKT!