[App_rpt-users] Confirmation of disconnection, DTMF function lists

Chuck Kraly ckraly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:54:39 UTC 2010

Our group has "telemetry" turned off and we do not announce
connect/disconnect. Now I do not know which node you noticed this on, but
the function is there as Jim stated.
As for the DMTF command list. I for one do NOT want the DMTF codes available
to ANYONE especially those not registered. It is a security issue, plain and
simple. There are functions that each repeater owner implements, and you do
NOT need access to alot of it. You want to publish your commands, good for
you, but being in the rptr building biz since the late 70's I have learned
that there are "players" out there and they do not need toys to have access
to.