[App_rpt-users] IRLP nodes not updating and may stop working

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Oct 20 13:07:00 UTC 2010

  According to the IRLP folks there has been a recent update. Seems that
some nodes didn't take the update. I see that all my Chan-IRLP nodes are
on the list of nodes that aren't updated correctly. I also see  other
know chan_IRLP nodes are also on the list. Dave Cameron is saying that
the nodes will stop if the updates aren't done

Perhaps the chan_IRLP group could look at the updates and see if they
need to be modified for chan_IRLP? Or will it be ok to go an update with
out any issues? I know some scripts were modified and are not updated
for that reason.

The list of nodes flagged can be found on the IRLP yahoo group.

Jon VA3RQ