[App_rpt-users] Discontinuance of IRLP support

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Oct 22 23:57:32 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

Agreed, on all counts. I posted to sell my IRLP board, since I can't use my node anymore under asterisk. I posted my reasons for selling, being that I'm using asterisk. I think Dave took it a little personally. Sigh. Rock on, allstar!
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY