[App_rpt-users] I support Jim and Allstar 100%

Neil Addis (WA5JXY) wa5jxy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 03:32:40 UTC 2010

Jim,

Many, many THANKS for all the time and effort you have put into this project!
I have been involved with repeater and linking systems since the '70s
and currently work with the very latest Motorola Astro P25 trunking
systems and I can tell you that the more I dig into app_rpt and
Allstar, the more fun stuff I find!

Today, I actually got a node configured to work with the Doug Hall
RBI-1 and dual Kenwoods as a remote base! Very very cool!

That makes 7 or so nodes I have built with various flavors of releases
and SVN's. (all up to date now).
The more I work with it, the more I learn, which after 34 years in the
business, is bringing new  life to Amateur radio as well as ROIP.

Duuuude!, you ROCK! (and I completely agree with your decision to dump
IRLP integration).

In support of Jim and this project, I made a donation to the cause and
hope others will do the same.

Neil
WA5JXY