[App_rpt-users] Favorite Mini-ITX Board

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Oct 23 18:14:25 UTC 2010

Don't know if you have seen my prior postings on the Intel D510mo.

I am running three of them here w/o problems.  They are in a Morex 5677
industrial enclosure with 12 volt power supply and fans (like eBay
400076159914)

I am using a standard ACID distro and the cheapest solid state disk drives I
could find.

I measured 18 watts power consumption while running 2 URI's.

One point on this setup: the USB port that supports booting from an external
DVD/CDROM is on the middle of the board - not one of the ports on the back
plate.

Ken

I had been looking at the many Atom core/dual core based boards and was just
going to grab an Intel one lacking any guidance.  I just thought I would put
it out to the group to see if there were any recommendations or "gotchas"
and also for any info on the needed SATA flash etc.

Pete/WI6H