[App_rpt-users] ID Question

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:05:03 UTC 2010

Jeremy,

  Thanks, I'll give that a try. I was going to try that, but I read in
the code something about enforcing a minimum of 600 seconds so I just
assumed it wouldn't work. I guess I'll see.

  Two other questions for the group:

    1) Is there an easy way to stop it from saying "to node # # # #"
when it announces someone connecting. I have it set to say the
callsign, which is sufficient. I don't need to know my node # every
time someone connects.

    2) Anyone had an issue with it saying the wrong callsigns on
EchoLink? KB1PSB connected the other day, and it announced KT0EE. It
has done this with a few different call signs, afaik all of them on
mobile devices.

Thanks,
Matt, NM1B