[App_rpt-users] AllStar Repeater

kb8ude at gmail.com kb8ude at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 22:15:37 UTC 2010

Yes I second the recommendation to thoroughly read the repeater-builder site.

Also be aware that radios that aren't meant to be repeaters usually make poor repeaters without serious know-how.  Issues of heat dissipation and spectral purity at lower-than-rated power levels are just the tip of the iceberg.  There are many other issues which repeater-builder.com can help you understand.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile