[App_rpt-users] Custom directory disappeared!

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Thu Oct 28 02:44:13 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 07:13:45 pm Jim Duuuude wrote:
> I have attempted to duplicate this problem. I can not.
> My /etc/asterisk/custom directory just stays there... very nicely.

	In my case, I was mistaken.  My custom directory did not disappear. It
was right where I put it.  I did archive it though, just in case. :D

	Oh, I have the kernel sources on my Beagle now.  I just transferred the
entire dir from intrepid to walter. :) Everything is still in laugh-in mode.

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply..
AllStar Node 2392 / EchoLink 541558 / 73, from N7PKT!