[App_rpt-users] Custom directory disappeared!

Tremors834 at aol.com Tremors834 at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 06:56:02 UTC 2010

Well considering that I am "new" to app_rpt/asterisk and it's been a long
while since dabbling with linux I can't discount user error.
I too would try to duplicate and retrace the steps I took to update but
considering I have everything working again I much rather leave well enough
alone. Thanks for trying though.
Gene
KC2WDZ

In a message dated 10/27/2010 10:14:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,