[App_rpt-users] ACID/Echolink On HSMM-MESH Network

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:47:59 UTC 2010

Your network is obscuring the real IP address of the incoming packets. Normally, even in
a NAT-ed environment, incoming IP packets bear the real, true address of their origination
and thats what  we validate on. In a network like that, that changes the IP address of the
incoming packets, this stuff just isnt going to work, since it needs the REAL IP address to
validate on.

JIM WB6NIL