[App_rpt-users] Question

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Thu Sep 9 14:50:01 UTC 2010

Jim

If you would like samples of some of the ones i have obtained,
thinking they were cm-108 based and they were not.....:(

i can send you a few for testing & evauation.

if it would make the fobs ezer to add since there seems to be a glut of the
"clones" out there.
i have bought so many of these from the C.H.Ina co via the usual hong-knog
souces.

i have a few so a wide and varried sample for testing is not a problem
they are just cluttering up the desk...

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcm-108dstar.byrg.net

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK