[App_rpt-users] Question

Roger F. Jordan Sr. w4rfj at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 20:26:12 UTC 2010

My hat is off to the experimenters...  But I have a problem with any ham
being referred to as CHEAP!  Ham radio is a hobby...  and If you want to go
out and spend your hard earned cash for a Cadillac...  by all means do it!!
Some of us like to build and play... so let us have our fun!!  Would you
think it proper if I called you stuck up because you do not care to get into
the nuts and bolts!!

My final statement...  and my Apology to the Steve's and Jim and everyone
here...

I have found New-Egg to deliver what they advertise...  Just go to
newegg.com and do a search for cm108...  they go for about $17 plus
shipping...  They have the caps installed so that eliminates that cost!

Best 73 to all!

Roger W4RFJ