[App_rpt-users] latitude and longitude

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:26:48 UTC 2010

I think I have finally found the culprits that have been causing very strange problems with
the Server latitude and longitude being reversed in some cases.

Most of the entries were actually reversed in the database. I ran an automated script
which fixed the obvious ones (like ones with latitude out of range), but there are some
stations on the East Coast of the USA that are still reversed. Please check your lat/long
and if its backwards or wrong, please fix it.

Thanks

JIM WB6NIL