[App_rpt-users] Final Acid installation questions

Corey Dean N3FE n3fe at repeater.net
Sun Sep 26 00:48:24 UTC 2010

You use what your portal username and password is that you use to login to http://allstarlink.org

Corey N3FE
Tioga County PA

-----Original Message-----
From: app_rpt-users-bounces at qrvc.com on behalf of Darril Holland
Sent: Sat 9/25/2010 8:32 PM
To: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Final Acid installation questions

After installing Acid(centos) I get to change unix password, did that.Then asked if info was set up on Allstarlink, server, node# ect. answered yes  Asked if I wanted automatic setup answered yes. Asked for node# , node password, call ect. It then asked for Allstar portal user id What do I need  here?  server name ?Typed in what I thought, which was probably wrong. 2nd question; got to test login, just typed in garbage to see whats next, asked for password. what do I need for these 2 Any help would be welcomed. Darril/WD5GJP
--
This message was scanned and is believed to be clean.
http://simba.repeater.net/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=904B32F79A.AE455

--
This message was scanned and is believed to be clean.