[App_rpt-users] regenerate dtmf touchtones

Neal Garbenis njgarbenis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:11:27 UTC 2011

Ken

Thanks for the help I got it to work

Add to rpt.conf to the box you want tones to pass from

propagate_dtmf = yes           ; DTMF sent to system from link gets

      ; repeated onto main system output(optional)

Then use the *4 remote command for that node.  Any dtmf tone will now pass
through the link. This works great for my application it allows me to
control a non asterisk controller from the other end.

Neal