[App_rpt-users] Announcing the Level One Expansion (LOX) Board

David Kramer dkramer at dmkeng.com
Mon Apr 11 18:25:53 UTC 2011

Hi All,

As many of you know Jim Dixon WB6NIL and Dale Weber N7PKT have been working
on the Pico Node project www.piconode.org <http://www.piconode.org/>  aka
PickleJar Research.  This allows a very small low cost system based on the
BeagleBoard-xM single board computer to operate two radios either simplex or
full-duplex.  We are currently in production building the LOX Board.  This
board is designed to mount directly beneath the BeagleBoard-xM and provides
a bunch of neat features including audio processing, standard controls for
CTCSS, COR, PTT, general purpose I/Os and a wide input range switching
regulator.

For more information about the LOX Board please see the data sheet:
http://www.dmkeng.com/images/LOX%20Board%20Data%20Sheet.pdf and the
schematic: http://www.dmkeng.com/images/9094_revA.pdf .

The LOX Board will begin shipping by April 22, 2011 and is offered at
$149.95 each.  For licensed amateur radio operators we are offering for a
limited time a $50 discount so your price is just $99.95.  You can place an
order on our web site www.dmkeng.com <http://www.dmkeng.com/>  today.

Thank you to Jim and Dale for all their hard work on this project.  Please
contact me if you have any questions.

David Kramer

DMK Engineering Inc.

310-544-1222