[App_rpt-users] ACID Installation Problem

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Sat Aug 13 21:57:18 UTC 2011

Hi All

I installed the ACID on a Toshiba Tecra A3 without any problems except that
it does not install a driver for the Ethernet adapter (at least that is what
I think is the problem). When I look at my DHCP server it is giving an ip
address to the Tecra but after the installation reboot when it gets to the
section where it checks the ip address at eth0 it fails and the installation
cannot proceed. There is only one led on the Ethernet socket alight.

I am fine on Windows but linux??? So how do I address this problem?

Thanks

Howard

VK4BS