[App_rpt-users] Shoutcast streaming

Bryan Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Aug 25 18:23:24 UTC 2011

easiest way is to take an old ht or mobile tuned to output of your machine, take earphone output as audio input to an old xp machine running the shoutcast server/winamp combo.

seriously.  been running both services for years.  don't overthink it, with all the issues you seem to have with some of your boxes, adding another daemon to configure may be a recipe for issues, Lu.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone