[App_rpt-users] DTMF an Parallel question

Randy Ballard kb3hjc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:59:06 UTC 2011

I was wondering if there is a way to get DTMF to pass on the local
node/repeater and if not is it something that could be easily added?
An ideal thing would be have a key that would unmute pass the tones like
#1234 so 1245 would be passed

One other thing that I am looking for has anyone done anything with the
Parallel port as an input. What I would like to do is when the site is
running on generator I have a logic line that goes high and would like the
repeater to say a message like every 15 minutes while the generator is
running?

Thanks

--
Randy