[App_rpt-users] voice announcements

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 31 02:11:17 UTC 2011

George, try "telemdefault=0". You might try a scheduler setpoint to turn
them on/off depending on time of day.

cop,33    ; Local Telemetry Output Enable
cop,34    ; Local Telemetry Output Disable
cop,35    ; Local Telemetry Output on demand

I have macro's that turn telem off, then do a bunch of stuff, and turn
it back on.

Tony