[App_rpt-users] 64 bit

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Dec 3 02:29:20 UTC 2011

Reading some threads over on the LINRAD reflector, it seems that Leif has
found that computers that have some combination of PCI and PCIe slots in
them do not run sound applications well. Not sure why - or if it is relevant
here, since we are running USB sound.

I think I remember reading that someone had a USB problem once that was
alleviated by adding one MORE fob ..

GL
&
73