[App_rpt-users] wire length...

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Mon Dec 5 14:21:07 UTC 2011

I had a 33 ft usb cable for one of the repeaters at the site.. it ( the USB
dongle .. a USB URI )  crashed on occasion so I made it shorter and it
stopped crashing. They do manufacture usb cables with booster amplifiers in
them, to increase length range beyond 16 feet. In this case, length it is
more about signal losses, than timing....

Doug
KD8B