[App_rpt-users] Two remote nodes used to link two repeaters

Ron Morell ron at morell.us
Wed Dec 7 03:26:37 UTC 2011

Howard,
Lets work on this off the reflector.  I received several sincere offers
of advice and help in the direct email, but I notice a fair group of
wasted responses sent only to the reflector.  I'll share with you what
I'm doing and how we go about it using direct email.

So for the management of the reflector; A query posted here is given a
good response, but for some reason, the best responders did not reply
through the reflector.
73,
Ron Morell
KA7U