[App_rpt-users] Two remote nodes used to link two repeaters

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Wed Dec 7 17:07:38 UTC 2011

Yes, you can have any number of repeaters linked together and any received signal on one repeater is repeated on all the other repeaters. It's also a complete repeater controller or you can connect it to a port of an existing controller. You can also use it to build simplex nodes, remote bases and conference bridges. With the proper hardware it can also be a voter/simulcast repeater system.
--
Tim
:wq