[App_rpt-users] Repeater Controller Information

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sat Dec 10 00:13:51 UTC 2011

ok...to help you...

1.  what kind of radio?
2. have you downloaded and built the computer?
3. have you connected the uri and is it blinking?

iow, you've proposed a pretty open-ended question...to begin to help, need to know where on the continuum of goodness and mind meld with allstar you are.

welcome to the collective es 73

--
Bryan WB0YLE
allstar 27294 27295 27673 27774 90102