[App_rpt-users] Repeater Controller Information

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 10 00:30:12 UTC 2011

Perhaps I misunderstand....

I was under the impression that you could use the computer and the URI as a repeater controller as well as an Allstar node.

I see from the Allstar site, that it handles all of the audio and CTCSS decode and encode functions. I was looking for the information on the timer functions of the repeater controller
portion.

Thanks!
73
Jim W7RY