[App_rpt-users] No Red transmit Light

Fran baldwin88 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 18:28:42 UTC 2011

I am a repeater owner runnning a kenwood  tkr820 and Arcom rc210 controller on port 1. I recently loaded ACID (AllStar) onto a pc via an install disk, everything went well, Node assigned, I also purchased a URI (USB interface from DMK Engineering) the URI has a blinking green light but when I try to transmit out the red light doesnt light, I modified the usbradio.conf file to carrierfrom=usbinvert also.  I have the AllStar server connected via a ready made cable from URI cables which goes to a DB 9 into my controller on port 2, (port 2 configured as non repeat and ports 1 and 2 linked) I also have pinged out to google, seems I am receiving but not transmitting. Thanks Frank!!!