[App_rpt-users] Voterboard

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:04:13 UTC 2011

Yes, it is capable of providing a precise time-synchronized audio source for the purpose
of transmit simulcast. You need to use either a simulcast-capable transmitter, or a
precise (preferably GPSDO, like a Trimble Thunderbolt) timing reference, a clock
synthesizer, and a transmitter modified to take its reference frequency from your
clock synthesizer board.

JIM WB6NIL