[App_rpt-users] Allstar RTCM (Radio Thin Client Module) is now available

Shaun Rudling shaun at pmbnet.co.za
Sat Dec 24 08:37:11 UTC 2011

My two RTCM's have just been shipped. Gonna take about 10 days before I
get my prezzie.
Now would be the time to set up my single, central server.

Could someone (Jim?) give me a link, or a name of the software to use on
the centrally located server PC. I will not be using the voter feature
just yet. I just want to set up two remote AllStar repeater nodes using
the RTCM's on the high-sites. Do we just use the same acid_centos57 or
acid_centos55? and do we configure it using the same portal at
https://allstarlink.org/portal/index_portal.php   ?

Thank you
Shaun
zr5s