[App_rpt-users] Allstar RTCM (Radio Thin Client Module) is now available

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 10:16:17 UTC 2011

You use one of the standard distros (ACID, etc) and load the SVN sources (see the support page
on the Allstar Link web page).

As far as portal-based configuration for a Voter -- No, and probably not likely to happen for a good
while. Its going to be the "good old-fashioned way" -- from the command line with your favorite
text editor.

JIM WB6NIL