[App_rpt-users] chan_usbradio.c dependencies?

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Sat Dec 24 15:13:55 UTC 2011

I am trying to build the SVN on CentOS.  I can not use an ACiD load on
this node because it has other functionality I cannot remove.

Zaptel is building fine, but Asterisk throws an error on chan_usbradio.

I think I am missing some dependencies, but can not figure out what.
Here is the error I get when building asterisk:

   The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify
   that 'chan_usbradio' should not be included.  However, either some
   dependencies for this module were not found or a
   conflict exists.

   Either run 'make menuselect' or remove the existing
   menuselect.makeopts file to resolve this issue.

make[1]: *** [menuselect.makeopts] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/asterisk'
make: *** [llastate/asterisk-installed] Error 2

I do not need chan_usbradio on this box, but would prefer to figure out
what dependencies I am missing and build it if possible for future use.

Mike
kb8zgl