[App_rpt-users] Voice ID's - and macro voice..

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Wed Dec 28 16:16:13 UTC 2011

Yea we have for some of my work things :) have to see if i can make a
list of other words i want and if there is anything else I need for
work... I got the ID string good.. Now that I am awake going to start
building some macros...   Then I need to figure out a way todo some
cor active PL with a logic output..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz