[App_rpt-users] Voice ID's - and macro voice..

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Dec 28 21:38:41 UTC 2011

On 12/28/2011 11:12 AM, Jim Duuuude wrote:

> Then, have her do it. professionally. For those few words it will
> cost you less then a lunch or dinner.  "$12 — 1 to 15 words"
>
> http://store.digium.com/productview.php?category_id=8&product_code=8IVRPROMPT
>
> JIM

Ooooh...Allison Smith.  Great voice.

I had a few of my announcer friends record some for me.  I've even done
a few for other systems (I have a complete recording/radio studio in my
basement...ok, I'm a bit odd, but then, aren't we all...???).  It's not
that hard, especially with the great open source audio programs out there.

But, for my every-thirty-minutes weather update, William is just fine.

BB
WB0YLE