[App_rpt-users] Voice ID's - and macro voice..

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Thu Dec 29 17:24:57 UTC 2011

Here is what we use on our local network of repeaters.

Add this line to your crontab

00 00,12 * * * /usr/bin/rsync -av rsync://reflector.kb2ear.net/nodenames/
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/

By using rsync your system will only get files that are newer than the ones
already there, keeping my bandwidth usage down.

To add your node to the repository go to:

http://reflector.kb2ear.net/ubr_file_upload.php

make sure your file is named <nodenumber>.wav,gsm,ulaw

If it tells you the file is not allowed email it to me and I'll fix the
upload.

If you have a large number of files zip them up and then upload.

Or just email me the files.

once I test the file to make sure it plays in asterisk I'll add it to the
repository for everyone to download.

73,

Scott KB2EAR