[App_rpt-users] APRS beaconing

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 18:14:10 UTC 2011

If you are running app_gps from the SVN tree (the great fruitless one :-)
there is a parameter, which as I reacall is "interval=XXX" where you can
specify the report interval in seconds (300 is good for what you want).
Since it is a fixed station, you might also make sure the icon is correct,
(I think "icon=r" is the right thing for that).

JIM WB6NIL