[App_rpt-users] Squelch Tail

Bobby Lacey kf4gta at amsat.org
Fri Feb 4 16:53:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am a newcomer to Allstar and have just set up my node this week. I had a
few wrinkles that I was able to iron out in time by reading the archives,
but I haven't been able to fix the following problem.

My node has a squelch tail that won't go away and seems to cycle constantly
once it gets going. I'm using a URI to a Kenwood TM-D700a and my node is in
simplex mode. I still think I may have bugs in my tuning area. My config is
pasted below and I would love any help that anyone could provide. Thanks &
73.

Bobby KF4GTA

## rpt.conf ##

[27633]                                 ; Change this to your assigned node
number

rxchannel=Radio/usb27633
duplex=0
erxgain=-3