[App_rpt-users] Call into repeater

Bobby Lacey kf4gta at amsat.org
Sun Feb 6 21:01:51 UTC 2011

Of course I think I've figure it out after I posted to the listserv. Sorry
for the extra message, but for anyone googling, check out the following
flag:

S - Simplex Dumb Phone Control mode. This allows a regular phone user\n"
         transmitter is toggled on and off when the phone user presses the\n"
            funcchar (*) key on the telephone set. In addition, the
transmitter\n"
            will turn off if the endchar (#) key is pressed. When a
user first\n"
            calls in, the transmitter will be off, and the user can
listen for\n"
            radio traffic. When the user wants to transmit, they press the *\n"
            key, start talking, then press the * key again or the #
key to turn\n"
            the transmitter off.  No other functions can be executed by the\n"
            user on the phone when this mode is selected. Note: If your\n"
            radio system is full-duplex, we recommend using either P or D\n"
            modes as they provide more flexibility.\n"