[App_rpt-users] GUI

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Tue Feb 8 00:14:25 UTC 2011

Thanks Doug.

Between WinSCP and NodeShark, I think I've got a pretty good handle on
this now.

I really appreciate it.

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html