[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard and USB URI dongle

Phil N6TCT phil.n6tct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:44:59 UTC 2011

Hi there.  Apologies if this question is in the list archives* somewhere.

Does anyone have any experience with running app_rpt on the
Beagleboard?  In particular, has anyone managed to get it to work with
the DMK Engineering URI USB dongle?  I saw from the app_rpt FAQ that a
faster machine ("CPU speed no less than 1.2 GHz") is recommended for
use with the URI USB   The Beagleboard-XM runs at 1.0 GHz.  I'd be
very interested in any field experience, or rationale as to why it is
or isn't likely to work.

Thanks!

Phil, N6TCT

* "The list archives" -- are there archives to the app_rpt-users
mailing list?  I didn't see any with a quick google... thanks.