[App_rpt-users] Node link on non-standard port

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 12 17:03:21 UTC 2011

Did you assign a static ip for each box on your router?

did you open UDP ports 4568 for the one box's ip and 4569 for the other?

And when you boot up the boxes, it usually takes about 10 min or so for
the stats page to start showing up and every node out there gets the
updated exten nodes file.

If everything is working then should be able to connect.  Just give it a
little time

Jon VA3RQ