[App_rpt-users] Remote access to node fails

KB3ORS - Brian kb3ors at windstream.net
Mon Feb 14 05:23:20 UTC 2011

?2 of the questions can be answered with port-fowarding being fixed.

#1  web tranceiver will not work behind the same IP.

5004-5082 do not need to be forwarded.
10000-20000 are for audio and video streaming.
All you should need is the ssh port 22 or 222  TCP dependant on your distro
and port 4569 UDP for allstar.
If you have echo-link configured 5198-5199 UDP

Brian
KB3ORS