[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard and USB URI dongle

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Tue Feb 15 18:38:35 UTC 2011

Thanks I will give that a try..
What exactly is the difference? which DSP (if all) features do you lose
when you use that Interface..

I'd suspect you lose DTMF CTSCC and Carrier decode features..

But I've been unable so far to find the information that specifices the
difference..

Do you also lose any encode (transmit) features?

Thanks!!

Steve