[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard and USB URI dongle

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Tue Feb 15 19:49:23 UTC 2011

So does this mean you can run App_rpt & Asterisk on the WRT 54GL????

Dont get me wrong, It would be great to run App_Rpt on the 54 GL. I have
a number of them.

But how would you do a radio interface? I dont see any USB ports on any
of my 54GLs.

I'm playing around with the Intel D510 MB with a 32 G SSD and have 3
Allstar nodes running on the board with URIs in full duplex with DSP
Squelch and PL.

I had 4 on there and it seemed ok but the load ave hit 1.2! so I took
out one node and now seems ok with the 3.

Perhaps using chan_simpleUSB might clear that up.

Nice low power package but cost a few bucks~($325 CDN) but solid package
and yes there is a fan in the enclosure so heat doesnt seem to be a
problem.

But I would like to know about what you had in mind on the 54GL.

Jon VA3RQ