[App_rpt-users] Echolink Link Status

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Thu Jan 20 16:05:13 UTC 2011

>>Hey, it's free as in beer, fwiw.

I posted something on this more than a year ago (in the bug list and desired features reflector).  We figured out what the format of the required data was (as I recall it is encrypted info) but the whole thing was regarded as really a low priority, nice-to-have, item.

My experience is that your node does show up in

http://www.echolink.org/logins.jsp

Interestingly enough, I found you can run the Windows version of the program at the same Internet address and put all your information in there and it will show up on the desired listing while Asterisk actually answers the call and talks to the radios.

Ken
KE2N