[App_rpt-users] DTMF decoding

KB3ORS - Brian kb3ors at windstream.net
Fri Jan 21 12:22:24 UTC 2011

?What type of radio are you using for the node radio? And what interface? (EX:  Kenwood V71A  to a URI through the data port)

Just went through this with a another node one on one. The problem found was that the Kenwood V71A uses speaker audio not flat audio for the data port.

Icom and Kenwood would decode but Yeasu DTMF was not recognized.

On this same node I changed his status,1 and status,2 announcements to 11 and 12. Now the announcments do not play. If I issue rpt localplay nothing is generated over the rf side.
If I issue playback from the cli it plays the script local not global.  Any ideas?

Brian
KB3ORS